- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Venture Resolution, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Only we have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will never share, sell, or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship documents, etc.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us directly:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website or by contacting us directly, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the addresses on our web pages. Visitors to our website and direct emails to us are checked through an automated spam detection service and then permanently encrypted for protection.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and via email, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to any identifiable information–personal, company, or government. The computers and servers in which we store any identifiable information are kept in a secure location offsite.
All communication–including written and oral notes (electronic or otherwise)–collected during the length of a contracted project are immediately destroyed at the conclusion of the project.